Monday, November 15, 2004

Legacy

I was sitting on the bus listening to my discman, and a song came on. I really love the lyrics to the chorus so here they are.

"I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love?
Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace
Who blessed Your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy"
Legacy by Nichole Nordman

I love it, And it totally got me thinking, what are people going to say when I die. ( I am not do not worry, although my cough makes it sound like I am) How will people remember me. Was I the Christian that I always said I was. That kind of thing. I do not know Something to think about I guess.

So anyway, I get this email when I get home. And I am sure most of you have heard, but I was supposed to sing at this opening ceromonies thing next week thursday, WELL anyway so this chick emails me today, and says yeah I talked to my boss, and she had found someone else too, and well her pickings rule! So sorry I will call you if we need you for something else. AGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( if I swore I would do it right here!) I was so mad, heck I am mad. I mean I was telling all my friends, and now I have to go to them and say, hey guess what I am not singing anymore. Yeah uh huh. This sounds stupid but I want to crawl up into a ball and bawl. ( he he) But you know what. there will be other oppertunities, and if there are not. THen hey life goes on.


No comments: