Monday, April 17, 2006

Regan its your turn

Rea,
what to say about Regan...............
Okay i am done thinking, My first memory of Regan is, crum I dont even remember how we met Rea, do you? I think maybe it was through Scott or something..My favorite memory of Regan is sitting in her bedroom, just talking, about anything and everything. I liked that, and when Regan sung me songs, oh and the song she wrote for me! Yes I love my song!!!! In fact now that I think about it, I have it in my head... "Its not me that your thinking of..." Anyway now that I have sung that I will move on. Regan is a friend that is always there for you. Even if you dont talk to her for a long time. (gag on the not talking) She will always be there if you need a friend. And I mean isnt that the most awesome thing ever! Regan is also very strong in what she believes and if she disagrees she will tell you! I will also remember Regan on the mission trip, telling me I needed a new verse! And gave me one. (I have it highlighted in my bible, but I forget what text it is at the moment. I will post it later! ) I thnk she was sick of Philippians 4:4. I will never forget seeing her when she came back from Bella Bella the first time. Oh man, she let that light shine bright there, and I think everyone of those kids that she touched changed! She is an amazing girl, and is a riot to have around. I will miss her SO much! Besides if it were not for her, I would not know who would marry me in my school. (in case Tim does not work out...dont worry no sign of that happening!)
Love ya Rea! Keep the light shinning!

No comments: