Saturday, July 31, 2004

Camp

Well, I just got back from Camp Unity with one of the guys I work with. I had a blast. Although by the end of the week I was ready to go home. You know how it is. And I still have one more camp to do yet. Anyway, I really liked this one. It was not like Rehoboth, but it was great, and I met a bunch of wonderful people. I also worked on my tan just a little bit, and that makes me happy. Although now I am so tired, and can hardly do anything because I have no energy for it. But on Monday we are going skiing and that makes me happy. Although I did kinda want to go with my friends and hang, I am going skiing with the family, and I guess that is good cause I have not seen them for a while. Other then that, there is really nothing new in my life. I am ready for something exciting to happen but so far nothing. Oh well no chance waiting for something that you do not really expect hey.
Well peace out and smile lots.

No comments: