Tuesday, January 11, 2005

???

She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye
She would suffer, she would fight, and compromise
She's been wishin' on the stars that shine so bright
For answers to the questions that will haunt her tonight

And she must rinse this all away
She can't hold him this way
She must rinse this all away
She can't love him this way

Vanessa Carlton Rinse

So I was listening to this song in the car on the way home, and I was like wow this is how I feel. Because I have to rinse it way. I have to say goodbye, but sometimes it is so hard. I just wish I could just get the answers from God right now. Be like, why am I going through this? What is the point of it? Are you still testing me? Is there a reason I still feel the way I do? I pray everyday that He helps me through this. I do not want to be weak and say, yes when I know I cannot. When I know I should not. AHH!!!! LIFE, Can I be 5 again???

In other news, its good to be back at school, and Amber and I have made it work so we see eachother at least a couple times a day. for a little bit. Got to love working it out.





No comments: