Thursday, January 06, 2005

Back Again

I walk through the doors,
everything seems so familiar.
The bussle,
the business,
the running around.
The halls look the same
the rooms are just as we left them.
Things needing to get done,
going up to the dorms.
Hanging out.
I am back,
Back where I belong,
back to learning, and fun
I'm back in school!

Well, okay I am back in school on monday, but I was there today and I saw Mattyk and Neal. I really jumped them. It was grand. And for all those wondering after giving them both a few hugs I was normal. Although I did Short sheet Matty's roommates bed(that being Scotts!). BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! ( no one tell him k!) And I was normal I was able to carry on a normal convo with Matty as he unpacked. it was grand. BUt I see them all tomorrow again. YIPPEEE!

No comments: