Thursday, December 09, 2004

A Little Shaken Up

Okay, so here I am and I just got back from the cop shop. Well, today was an interesting one. I had fun with Regan, Scott, Kel-C, and Charlotte today.

And then I started to go home. Well now, Alyson got herself into a little accident. Okay so I am okay, and the other guy is okay, but I found out he is claming like $3000 on his car. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Anyway the guy was a prick, but what ever. I am okay now, I am still kinda shaking, it is wierd, I want to cry and laugh at the same time. Laugh cause I am okay, but cry cause I was BLOODY scared.

And I am so cold so very cold. And I have to go out and drive tomorrow. (Henry said it is the best if I do that!) But shiver, I do not know if I can do that. I hope it does not snow tomorrow.

But I phoned Amber and talked to her and Andrew, and asked if they could tell Scott and pray for me. Just cause I am like so ahh right now. And then I remembered about accidents and just resently, and what Amber and Andrew had to go with. And it is running in my head. Is that something that I really needed to tell them cause I am okay. But I will see them tomorrow. I love you guys!!!

No comments: