Friday, April 22, 2005

Good byes

"Good bye's the saddest word I'll ever hear"

Wow that sounds really like forever. So today the goodbyes have started. And tomorrow I will havae to say more. But you know what it is okay, I was thinking on the way home that God brought each and every single person in my life for a reason. I look at someone like Ash, and I know she is there for so many reasons. With out her..... ho boy I do not even want to think about it. And then there are people from concordia. I look at each and every single one of my friends there, and there are just different qualities about all of them that I really needed at one point in time. And I am reasured and happy that if it is God's will the friendships that I started this year (or in Ashleys case made even stronger (if its possible)) will be just as strong, or stronger next year. And if they are not, and if the Lord decides that one year was enough for that friendship, then I am okay with it too. But then knowing that, it makes goodbyes sometimes sad. But, even if things are different next year, I know that God will be there and will protect me. Yep, isn't it great how God can do things like that!

So before I finish, if any of my friends are reading this, even those not mentioned above, I thank the Lord for you! You have been my pillars, and are all just amazing people, and I love ya.

No comments: