Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Thank you

So after reading Amber and Tawnies xangas, part of me felt like I have to do this too. there is so much going on right now, and if it were not for these people. AHHHHHH!!!!! So I just want to thank them all, and pray for them.
I pray for Amber: she is being so strong right now, and I know it is because of God's doing
I pray for Scott: I do not know what I would do with out that guy!
I pray for Ashley: She has been the best friend a girl could ask for.
I pray for Andrew: He is going through a hard time, and he needs to see God.
I pray for Tawnie: she is super fun, and I just pray that she is okay.
I pray for Rhonda: She needs alot of strength because of her busy busy life
I pray for Charlotte: She amazes me
I pray for Regan:Her light is shinning so strong for the Lord.
I pray for Kelsey: She is so amazing and full of God's love.
I pray for Matty K: He is just always there when needed.
I pray for Beth: She is such an advocate for Christ.
I pray for Eric: He is so there
I pray for Leah: She is full of compassion and love for others and God.
I pray for Kaylyn: She is just so wonderful.
I pray for Michelle: that she gets the happiness she deserves.
I pray for AmberV: That she recieves what she needs to carry on
I pray for AnitaV: She is shinning, and I pray it stays.
I pray for everyone else: this list could go on for ever, but for all the other friends out there, I pray that you will remain strong in him and in what you believe! Love you all

No comments: