Monday, August 16, 2004

Moving Daz

Well my family is in the process of moving, and I must say, I am not that excited!! And the fact that my dad is way up there in the about to pop stress load, and when he gets like that, we all feel it. Do not get me wrong, I love my dad, but sometimes I can not be helping getting the house ready. I do have my own jobs that I have to do. And the fact that I make suppers and clean the house, and put really heavy boxes into the trailer makes no difference to him. He is just stressed and not happy that I can not come to the house. And today Henry ( the brother) pointed out that he was over stressed and that he was expecting to much. And dad blew up at him. Something he rarely does. He even told him to Shut up. Now he gets mad when we say that, and yet.... Sigh I can not wait till we actually are finished moving and then there will not be as much stress.

No comments: