Monday, August 09, 2004

Single for Life??

Okay so you think things are going great. And then things fall apart!!!! And then you start to build your self up again, and then it falls. I would just like to add a big ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!
I wonder has everyone felt like this before? And if so, will it ever stop? And are guys really shallow to want something that is physically good to look at? Or do they want heart. So does that mean that I need to change, for a guy? Or can I stay the way I am on the outside, and not be single for life? The age old question, that I would really like to ask someone! Cause really, I know this is not modest, but... I have a great heart, and a wonderful personality and as some tell me, I am everything personality wise, what a guy wants. WELL THEN!! Can it ever be that they can look past the outside and focus on the in. Or do I really need to do something. Ugg I feel sick.
But hey, although life can get me down, there is always tomorrow.

No comments: