Sunday, November 05, 2006

a poem

I have not written in a while, so this could seem kinda choppy, but alas, its what I felt.


A poem for my boy

I wish I could hold you tight

And take away the fright,

Of this scary, dark world.

I want to take your pain

And throw it all away

And make them see who you really are.

If I could turn back time,

I would take what happened

And I would throw it away.

I wish I were there

To hold your hand

To help you stand.

To help you get through this.

Just try to be strong,

It will not be long.

Until it is over.

And I want you to know

That we all love you so.

You mean the world to us.

If it was not for you,

I don’t know what I would do,

For you have changed my life.

We have had some great memories

And I will always remember these.

For I would never change them.

But until that time

When we meet again

I want you to know.

I love you!

Alyson B. ‘06

No comments: