Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'll miss you buddy!

Five years, five years and its over. Just like that! You know, I was supposed to leave this year anyway and say good bye. I was supposed to stop working anyway.

But like this? To leave without saying goodbye? To know that your there, and that your still struggling, to know that I am not able to help you anymore, that I done all I can. And now I just have to sit back and let life run it's course. Its like saying good bye to my other family. I know at school they always taught us to never get to attached. But after five years!! If someone is not attached then, there must be something wrong with them!

But alas, it's over and its back to the drawing board for me. I dont think I will have a problem finding another job, but still. It doesn't seem real.

I'll miss you buddy! You have put so much sunshine in my life, and you have helped make me who I am today. Promise me you will hang in there! Promise me you will continue to grow, and that you will grow up to be whatever you want to be. I know I am not "allowed" to say this but, I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Alyson Sunny said...

side note, if you know who I am talking about, please do not use their name, for the sake of the family. Thank you

Astley said...

Alyson...I love you.