Saturday, March 11, 2006

This SUCKS

So I have had some crappy things happen to me over the year but this beats it all. Thursday I was feeling really gross at school, and thought it lack of sleep and a cold. But alas, when I woke up Friday morning, I could not talk and could barely move, so I decided to stay home. When my mom came to check on me, she told me that it sounded as if I had marbles in my mouth. So she looked into my wonderful mouth and there found the cause. (no I did not put marbles in there!) but alas I have tonsillitis! Thats right I have tonsillitis, and now I can not go and do anything. It went from bad to worse because I found out I can not leave the house till probably Sunday. (if i am better) and my fantastic day of going to see The Importance of Being Earnest, having a BBQ, and going to the Rock concert with Tim, Alison, and Fiona is dead! Its gone. Now I have been looking forward to this day FOREVER, and yet maybe I was not supposed to go. And another thing is, I can not practise singing! So... I have lessons on Monday and I have not been able to practise. It sucks it sucks it sucks!! (sorry I am ranting) and it hurts. But I know I will get better, and I am just thankful it happened this week and not in two weeks right before my show. Sigh

2 comments:

Emily said...

*HUG* i'm so sorry that happened! i hope you feel better soon. :-\

Nav said...

BIG HUG!!! Love you;)