Thursday, November 03, 2005

Concordias play

WOW! Concordia does some good stuff! I just wanted to say, this week is the week of the Diviners, and I am so happy that I am part of the crew. In fact my name is even in the program yep thats right it totally is! And I love the other crew members, from our Rocken Stage Manager!and the assistant stage managers (woot woot!R+M+A I HEART YOU!) to our lights people (your hot!) to our amazing cast. If anyone has a free moment before Sat. come come and see this play. It is so good, and so sad, but so good! I do not want to give it away, but I do want to say that alot of the people that have come to this have walked away with tears in their eyes and saying it was an amazing and touching play. So come one come all!! If you want to come but dont know how to get there, come talk to me! I will let you know...

No comments: