Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Why is Money an issue!

So, yeah..... School is EXPENSIVE!!!! And I have come to the conclusion that I am going to owe the Government A LOT of money. Yet I still want to go to BC to study after this, but how can I afford it. And if I stop to work for a year before I go there, I will probably not go there. I am also thinking that if I do not go to BC then I will probably finish here first. And although that will be okay for I like school, I will still be broke and clueless. Why is it that we as students have to pay so much money to get an education. And in order to pay for this education we need jobs, but they will not hire us unless we have a good education. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Maybe God is trying to teach me a lesson, so I ask that you pray for me so that I dont get stressed to no end. And that God guides me were to go!

4 comments:

Astley said...

I've decided money is definately an issue, but not only that....it wall ALWAYS be an issue!

Anonymous said...

in other countries, there is no such thing as borrowed money from the gov´t. so as much as we are plagued by loans, at least we have the opportunity to go to school...

Emily said...

i'll pray for you, alyson! *hugs*

Alyson Sunny said...

its true, I agree about the other loans thing. But in other countries the government actually pays for their school. ( Europe) I know that is not true for everywhere but still. And you have to admit, school is expensive! I may have been complaining about the money, but if you look at earlier posts. I LOVE school. And although money stresses me out, I would not stop going (unless I had to, or I was done) because it is a great building place.