Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Lent

So here it is, Lent. And now for 40 days I will be to every german class, without complaining about the class. ( I never said anything about the teacher!) and also for 40 days I will be without MSN. Do you think I can do it? I think german is going to be tough but you know it will be better for me. We will see how it goes.
I am also so tired all the time. I figure it is because of all the late nights early mornings, but I think I am alittle stressed too. Mission trip is so soon!!!!! I can hardly wait, but I am getting nervous. really nervous. But you know, that is okay because if I was not nervous, I do not know if I would be ready. Anyway. Now I am off to work cause that is what I have to do. Have a great one!

1 comment:

JoJo the Whale said...

It's lent already??