After spending the day doing homework I have come to a few conclusions.
1) Writing essays ahead of time is a good thing. (yeah me!)
2) Fairy Tales are EVIL! (the original ones)
3) Listening to music for my listening quiz is fun
4) Listening to music for my listening quiz with blocked ears due to my cold is NOT fun
5) writing practice listening quizes are hard, cause you have to select the song to play on the computer, therefore you know what your playing
6) forgeting my singing books at school, therefore leaving me to transpose in a hurry on Monday is not good.
7) forgeting my singing books means, I only do warm up
8) forgeting my singing books means, my family will not tell me to stop singing, cause I am not.
9)going to the Library to find my next reading book is smart because then I don't have to buy it. But not finding out if it is checked out before I go, is not smart.
10) I feel like I did something good after a full day of homework. GO ME!